February is National Heart Health Month, and the City of Fruita and Family Health West will host the 13th Annual Sweet Heart Run on February 15, 2020!
REGISTER NOW>> for the 2020 Sweet Heart Run!
REFUNDS / TRANSFERS / CHANGES REQUESTS:
- Race distances & Opportunities:
- 5k - run & walk
- 10k - run only
- Costume Contest
- Race Divisions – M/F 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- 5k and 10k Awards – 1st & 2nd Overall male/female; Top three male and female finishers in each age category.
- Costume Contest Awards - Open to all couples and ages! Dress up for a chance to win something from the event... Have fun and good luck!
- Amenities – Participants will receive a surprise from Loki and goodie bags (guaranteed to first 400 registered participants), aid stations, post-race refreshments, free use of locker rooms, and soup and bread provided by Family Health West!
- Packet Pickup – 5-6:30 pm Friday, February 14 (highly recommended) or 8-9:45 am race day (both in the Community Center).
- Registration – preregister online, by mail, or in person at the Community Center. Race day registration: 8-9:45 am.
- Race Start - 10:00 am North side of Fruita Community Center.
- Post Party – Approx 12:00pm at Fruita Community Center. Stick around for soup & bread provided by Family Health West, Awards Ceremony, and Raffle Drawings!
- Refunds - no refunds are granted within 30 days of the event.
- Change / Tranfer Requests - $20 fee will be applied for any category or person changes plus the price difference. For instance, if you want to upgrade from 5k to 10k, you will be charged $20 change fee + $5 price difference = $25. If you want to downgrade, you will be charged only $20. MAD Racing Colorado implements this policy to minimize day of chaos and frustrations. Your understanding and support for a wonderful event experience is MADly appreciated.
- Contact us at email@example.com for more details.